To find affiliates for your brand may, at first glance, seem simple. But if you have worked with affiliation, I’m sure you know that getting quality affiliates that really act as ambassadors of your brand is very, very complicated.
Or rather, it used to be. Today I’m going to explain the “superhack” I’ve found for the affiliates your company really needs. Let’s see it!
How to find affiliates with our superhack
The other day, I was looking for an online personal trainer to help me with my daily workouts. Searching on Google, I discovered a site called Superprof.
There, I realized one thing. If I paid the subscription, I could contact all the teachers by sending the same message. And here, boom, my growth hacker mind saw a golden opportunity.
Do you want to know what I did?
- I logged into Superprof and registered.
2. I filtered by sales and marketing professionals. And I searched in each of the cities in Spain.
3. I sent them all a message offering them an affiliate commission and a free account.
4. In less than 1 hour, I had already closed 5 deals.
Results of this affiliate action
The results of this action were amazing. In one morning, I contacted 43 professionals. Of these, 65% accepted my proposal (a much higher ratio than the 37% I got from email and 47% from Linkedin).
But did these affiliates really deliver results? The answer is: emphatically yes.
Affiliates recruited with this hack are generating for the company, on average, 12% more revenue than all those recruited with other types of referral or affiliate strategies.
So… what are you waiting for to try this “superhack and get real affiliates that really get you results?
Other ways to get quality affiliates
If I had to tell you which other way to get affiliates is the best, I would have no doubt: Linkedin. And the reason is simple. There you will find 99% of the world’s professionals, so if you do your job well, you will find good affiliates to work with.
My recommendation is that, for this task, you use a tool to automate Linkedin. My favorite is Scrab.in. I’m going to tell you how I manage to expand my affiliate network with this tool:
- I log into Linkedin
- I open the Scrab.in extension
- I set up a message on Scrab.in to invite people to connect and offer them a good commission for being my affiliates
- I filter in Linkedin for the profiles I am interested in contacting
- I turn on Scrab.in and wait for the results to come in.
The results of implementing this strategy are simply great. Even so, I’m going to give you one last super simple, but effective option, so that you have all the tools you need to create a good affiliate network. Let me explain it to you:
- Go to Findthatlead
- Go to Prospector and filter for people that fit the affiliate profile you are looking for.
- Click on generate and get a list of thousands of potential affiliates.
- Send them an email with ❤️ inviting them to become your affiliates and close the deal.
Which of the three strategies I’ve explained to you do you like the most? Put them into action now and leave us in comments the results!
Remember that you can try FindThatLead totally free to help you in your task of getting quality affiliates (You have 50 credits available after signing up).