Today I woke up with the desire to bring you good value. So I’m going to explain in detail what 11 actions you can perform with FindthatLead and Scrab.in to generate income every month semi-automatically and consequently increase revenues.
Let’s get to it!
1. Create an affiliate network to generate income effortlessly
Imagine you want to sell an online course. You’ve done an amazing job, you’ve invested time and money in producing it, and your course is great. But you have a small problem: NO ONE HAS SIGNED UP.
Here you have two options:
A. You complain, cry and give up.
B. You think “out of the box” and test new acquisition channels such as affiliates to generate revenue.
If you’re reading this post, I’m sure you’ve chosen option B. But how do we go about it?
I’ll explain the process in 3 easy steps:
- Go to Linkedin and search filtering by copywriters or content managers working in the sector of your online course.
- Enter Scrab.in, write a personalized message offering them an affiliate partnership and tell them the % of commission you are willing to offer.
- Explain to the person who answers you what the collaboration consists of and invite him/her to have a video call to meet you and close the deal.
If you prefer, you can also offer this type of collaboration by email thanks to Findthatlead. The process would be:
- Go to Prospector and filter by location, job and industry or upload a list of blog domains in your industry.
Generate an email list
- Send an email offering an affiliate partnership, without specifying what it is about
- When they reply, explain briefly what the partnership would consist of and invite them to have a video call to humanize and close the deal.
2. Offer free help and monetize later
If you have just launched into the freelance world, it is likely that you will have difficulty finding your first clients and thus generate income. With this strategy I want to show you how to attract clients by offering value and generating human connections.
To see how to do it, let’s see it with an example. Let’s say you are a SEO expert. Every day you visit thousands of websites with errors that undermine their SEO and are causing them to lose positions in Google.
But of course, they haven’t hired you and you can’t help them?
And… why not?
The fact that they are not doing things right, shows that, possibly, they are not working their website at SEO level. So if you contact them and offer them value for free to fix something, they may want to hire you in the future.
I show you a way to do it:
- Manually create a list of websites where you find the same SEO problem.
- Upload the list of Findthatlead domains and get the contact emails of the people responsible for those websites.
- Send them an email offering them free help to solve the problem you have found on their site
For this tactic to work, whatever your industry, it is very important that in your first email you personalize, do not try to sell your services and provide a value that the recipient will appreciate.
Here is an example of an email that might work for you:
Subject: %name%, are we talking about SEO?
The other day I visited your website and I found a small SEO error that is reducing your positioning in Google.
Do you have 5 minutes to see it?
3. Create your Outbound Marketing Agency
This is one of the best ways to generate income month after month with our tools. As you already know, Scrab.in and Findthatlead are the perfect tools to do outbound marketing.
So if your results using our tools are good and you can help other companies in prospecting customers…why not do it?
Get out there and help them generate new leads using our tools!
4. Offer prospecting services on Fiverr and other platforms.
If you still don’t want to take the step to set up your own outbound marketing agency, I give you another option. Advertise on fiverr and other freelancing platforms and offer companies to generate prospect lists at a competitive price.
To generate these lists, you just need to use Findthatlead’s prospector or automate visits with Scrab.in.
You basically push a button and get paid in return.
Can you think of an easier way to generate revenue?
5. Your new job is just an email away
If you send to platforms like Infojobs, you might get contacted, yes, but most likely it will be forgotten and you will never hear anything about the job again.
But what if you make a list of places you want to work and send them your resume automatically?
You might not get hired, of course. But if you are creative enough and personalize the message, I assure you that they will consider you for their open positions.
And I’m not just saying that. I have data to back it up. My partner spent more than 6 months looking for a job on Infojobs and other job portals. The result: not one response.
Faced with this situation, he decided that the best option was the following:
- Create a list of companies where he would like to work and that had open positions.
- Get the emails of the human resources managers of these companies with Findthatlead.
- Write a very creative cover letter (she is a teacher, so she decided to create a cover letter in the form of a didactic unit)
- Send a personalized email to each HR manager.
What do you think was the result? 8 colleges called her and within 7 days she started in her new job.
6. Combine email with Linkedin to increase your chances of being hired.
As we have seen, personalizing the message and being creative increase the chances of a human resources manager noticing your profile and hiring you.
But, can we only send our email by email?
Not at all. If you don’t hear back from the company you’d so much like to work for, be a bit of a pain (without exceeding certain limits) and insist via Linkedin to highlight (even more) your candidacy from the rest.
The process is as follows:
- Filter emails that have not been opened or answered.
- Upload a CSV to Scrab.in with the profiles of the people who didn’t reply to you
- Send them a personalized message through Linkedin asking about the status of your application.
7. Create a Telegram community
Telegram is a great channel to monetize your content. Either by offering a premium service or with affiliate links to products.
However, if you don’t have a community behind you, launching a Telegram channel and monetizing it is a complicated task.
Unless you know Scrab.in, of course.
The process is simple:
- Create an account on Scrab.in
- Filter on Linkedin by people in a specific sector.
- Send them a personalized message to talk about X topic (the same as the Telegram channel).
- When you receive a response, speak personally, respond to their concerns and invite them to join the Telegram channel
With this tactic, you’ll be able to get to 100 registrants in your Telegram channel quickly.
Once you have them, all that’s left is to monetize this community (either with affiliate links, or with premium content/services).
8. Network and increase your freelance contacts network
If you are a freelancer, you should know that one of the best ways to generate income and get clients is through contacts and collaborations with other freelancers.
If you’ve been in the freelance business for a while, you may already have a good network of contacts. But if you’re just starting out, chances are you know few people to lean on.
Luckily, networking in the 21st century is super easy:
- Log into LinkedIn and filter for freelancers in your industry.
- Activate Scrab.in and send them a personalized message asking them to talk about a question you have regarding the freelance world in your industry.
- Schedule a video call and meet people in your industry
- During the Zoom meeting, it is important that you show yourself as you are and create a human bond with the other person.
I recommend that you tell the other person your story, how you got to be a freelancer and ask them how they usually go about getting clients.
If the video call goes well, you will have achieved the following:
- Increase your network of contacts.
- Gain insight into how other freelancers get clients
- Learn about something in your industry
In the future, that person may need help with a project and come to you.
9. Position yourself as an expert in your sector
Working your personal brand is one of the best ways to generate income. To achieve this, it is important that you create a valuable content strategy and that you are consistent.
If you want to position yourself as an expert in your niche, my recommendation is to focus your strategy on Linkedin. And this is where Scrab.in can help you to position yourself as an expert in the sector in record time.
I recommend you to follow these steps:
- Publish 3 quality contents per week on Linkedin.
- Connect every day on Scrab.in and automatically connect with people in your industry.
- Automate the sending of messages with Scrab.in and propose to other content creators on Linkedin to do a live together.
Once you have created a good community and have more than 2000 followers on Linkedin, I recommend that you create a good lead magnet, share it in your post and start capturing leads to generate income by monetizing your services.
10. Testing your Minimum Viable Products
This strategy will not make you generate income. But it will allow you to save a lot of money.
Traditionally, to launch a product to market the process was as follows:
- Design and develop the product
- Create an advertising strategy
- Launch the product
- Wait for the market to accept and buy the product.
This process can work, yes, but if your product is not what the market wants, you run the risk of investing capital and not seeing a return on your investment.
For this reason, my recommendation is that you launch a minimum viable product and ask your target audience what to improve on your product to create something tailored to your customer.
In this case, the process is as follows:
- Create a very basic version of your product
- Offer it for free to your target audience and ask them for feedback.
- Improve the product with feedback from your target
- Launch a customized product for your idea customer
As you can see, the steps in this process are very simple. For step 2 (perhaps the most complicated), you can do the following:
- Use Scrab.in to reach out via Linkedin to your target and ask them for feedback on your product. This tactic works very well for digital products.
- With Prospector, create a list of potential customers and send them an email explaining that you are an entrepreneur, that you want to launch a product to the market and that you would like to send them the product to their home for free so they can try it and give you feedback about it.
11. Partner with sales closers and offer them a recurring commission in order to increase revenues
If you are a freelancer or a small business, I am 100% sure that you don’t have a lot of time to prepare a good sales closing strategy.
This is causing you to lose customers, and therefore, lose the opportunity to generate extra monthly income. And how can you solve this problem if you don’t want to hire anyone?
Well, currently in the market there are thousands of commercials that are dedicated to charge a commission for each client they get for a freelancer or company.
In this way, you save a fixed salary month after month, but you still get the benefits of having a sales specialist to close a budget.
The process to work with these professional profiles is very simple:
- Log into LinkedIn, filter by sales closer and send them a personalized message with Scrab.in to offer to start working together.
- Go to Findthatlead’s Prospector, filter by sales closer, get an email list of these types of workers and contact them.
PRO TIP: I recommend that you don’t just contact one salesperson, but create a network of salespeople you trust and offer them a higher than average commission.
Think that these professionals are in daily contact with thousands of companies, so if you offer them a good commission they will recommend you on a recurring basis to their other clients.
You already know 11 ways to generate income, which is your favorite?
If you don’t know how to use Scrab.in, Gerard explains it here!