Today I woke up with the desire to bring you good content. So I’m going to explain in detail what 21 actions you can perform with FindthatLead and Scrab.in to generate monthly income semi-automatically.
Let’s get to it! 👇
Create an affiliate network and sell recurrently without effort
Imagine you want to sell an online course. You’ve done an incredible job, you’ve invested capital and your course is great. But you have a small (big) problem: NO ONE HAS SIGNED UP.
Here you have two options:
A. You complain, cry and give up.
B. You think “out of the box” and test new acquisition channels like affiliates.
If you’re reading this post, I’m sure you’ve chosen option B. But how do we go about it?
I’ll explain the process in 3 easy steps:
- Go to Linkedin and search for copywriters or content managers working in the sector of your online course.
- Go to Scrab.in, write a personalized message offering them a commission for each new subscriber they get us from their blogs.
- Explain to the person who replies, what the collaboration consists of and invite them to have a video call to meet you and close the deal.
If you prefer, you can also offer this type of collaboration by email thanks to Findthatlead. The process would be:
- Log into Prospector and filter by location, job and industry.
- Generate an email list
- Send an email offering a collaboration
- When they reply, briefly explain what the collaboration would consist of and invite them to have a video call to humanize and close the deal
Offer free help and monetize afterwards
If you’ve just launched into the freelance world, it’s likely that you’re having trouble finding your first clients. With this strategy I want to show you how to attract clients by offering value and generating human connections.
To see how to do it, let’s look at an example.
Let’s say you are an SEO expert. Every day you visit thousands of websites with errors that undermine their SEO and are causing them to lose positions in Google.
But they haven’t hired you, so you can’t help them.
And… why not?
The fact that they are not doing things right, shows that, possibly, they are not working their website at SEO level. So if you contact them and offer them value for free to fix something, they may want to hire you in the future.
I show you a way to do it:
- Manually create a list of websites where you find the same SEO problem.
- Upload the list of Findthatlead domains and get the contact emails of the people responsible for those websites.
- Send them an email offering them free help to solve the problem you have found on their site
For this tactic to work, whatever your industry, it is very important that in your first email you personalize, do not try to sell your services and provide a value that the recipient will appreciate.
Here is an example of an email that might work for you:
Subject: %name%, could we talk about SEO?
The other day I visited your website and I found a small SEO error that is reducing your positioning in Google.
Do you have 5 minutes to speak about it?
Create your Outbound Marketing agency
This is one of the best ways to generate income month after month with our tools. As you already know, Scrab.in and Findthatlead are the perfect tools to do outbound marketing.
So if your results using our tools are good and you can help other companies in prospecting customers…why not do it?
Get out there and help them generate new leads using our tools!
A secret: if you need more than one Findthatlead and Scrab.in account for your agency, let us know and we’ll give you a price, my friend 😉
Offer prospecting services on Fiverr and other platforms
If you still don’t want to take the step to set up your own outbound marketing agency, I give you another option. Advertise on fiverr and other freelancing platforms and offer companies to generate prospect lists at a competitive price.
To generate these lists, you just need to use Findthatlead’s prospector or automate visits with Scrab.in.
You basically push a button and get paid in return.
Can you think of an easier way to earn income?
Your new job is just an email away
If you send it to platforms like Infojobs, you might be contacted, yes, but most likely it will end up forgotten and you will never hear anything about that job again.
But what if you make a list of places you want to work and send them your resume automatically?
You might not get hired, of course. But if you are creative enough and personalize the message, I assure you that they will consider you for their open positions.
And I’m not just saying that. I have data to back it up. My partner spent more than 6 months looking for a job on Infojobs and other job portals. The result: not one response.
Faced with this situation, he decided that the best option was the following:
- Create a list of companies where he would like to work and that had open positions.
- Get the emails of the human resources managers of these companies with Findthatlead.
- Write a very creative cover letter (she is a teacher, so she decided to create a cover letter in the form of a didactic unit)
- Send a personalized email to each HR manager.
What do you think was the result? 8 colleges called her and within 7 days she started in her new job.
Combine email with Linkedin to increase your chances of being hired.
As we have seen, personalizing the message and being creative increase the chances of a human resources manager noticing your profile and hiring you.
But, can we only send our CV by email?
Not at all. If you don’t hear back from the company you’d so much like to work for, be a bit of a pain (without exceeding certain limits) and insist via Linkedin to highlight (even more) your candidacy from the rest.
The process is as follows:
- Filter emails that have not been opened or answered.
- Upload a CSV to Scrab.in with the profiles of the people who did not reply to you
- Send them a personalized message through Linkedin asking about the status of your application.
Create a Telegram community
Telegram is a great channel to monetize your content. Either by offering a premium service or with affiliate links to products.
However, if you don’t have a community behind you, launching a Telegram channel and monetizing it is a difficult task…
Unless you know Scrab.in, of course.
The process is simple:
- Create an account on Scrab.in
- Filter on Linkedin by people in a specific sector.
- Send them a personalized message to talk about X topic (the same as the Telegram channel).
- When you receive a response, speak personally, respond to their concerns and invite them to join the Telegram channel
With this tactic, you’ll be able to get to 100 registrants in your Telegram channel quickly.
Once you have them, all that’s left is to monetize this community (either with affiliate links, or with premium content/services).
Network and increase your freelance contacts network
If you are a freelancer, you should know that one of the best ways to get clients is through contacts and collaborations with other freelancers.
If you’ve been in the freelance business for a while, you may already have a good network of contacts. But if you’re just starting out, chances are you know few people to rely on.
Luckily, networking in the 21st century is super easy:
- Log into LinkedIn and filter for freelancers in your industry.
- Activate Scrab.in and send them a personalized message asking them to talk about a question you have regarding the freelance world in your industry.
- Schedule a video call and meet people in your industry
During the Zoom meeting, you must show yourself as you are and create a human bond with the other person. I recommend that you tell the other person your story, how you got to be a freelancer and ask them how they usually go about getting clients.
If the video call goes well, you will have achieved the following:
- Increase your network.
- Gain insight into how other freelancers get clients
- Learn about something in your industry
- In the future, that person may need help with a project and come to you.
Position yourself as an expert in your sector
Working your personal brand is one of the best ways to increase your income. To achieve this, it is important that you create a valuable content strategy and that you are consistent.
If you want to position yourself as an expert in your niche, my recommendation is to focus your strategy on Linkedin. And this is where Scrab.in can help you to position yourself as an expert in the sector in record time.
I recommend you to follow these steps:
- Publish 3 quality contents per week on Linkedin.
- Connect every day with Scrab.in and automatically connect with people in your industry.
- Automate the sending of messages with Scrab.in and propose to other content creators on Linkedin to do a live together.
Once you have created a good community and have more than 2000 followers on Linkedin, I recommend you create a good lead magnet, share it in your post and start capturing leads to monetize your services.
Testing your Minimum Viable Products
This strategy will not make you money. But it will allow you to save huge amounts.
Traditionally, to launch a product to market the process was as follows:
- Design and develop the product
- Create an advertising strategy
- Launch the product
- Wait for the market to accept and buy the product.
This process can work, yes, but if your product is not what the market wants, you run the risk of investing capital and not seeing a return on your investment.
For this reason, my recommendation is that you launch a minimum viable product and ask your target audience what to improve on your product to create something tailored to your customer.
In this case, the process is as follows:
- Create a very basic version of your product
- Offer it for free to your target audience and ask them for feedback.
- Improve the product with feedback from your target
- Launch a customized product for your ideal customer
As you can see, the steps in this process are very simple. For step 2 (perhaps the most complicated), you can do the following:
- Use Scrab.in to reach out via Linkedin to your target and ask them for feedback on your product. This tactic works very well for digital products.
- With Prospector you can create a list of potential customers and send them an email explaining that you are an entrepreneur, that you want to launch a product to the market and that you would like to send the product to their home for free so they can try it and give you feedback about it.
Collaborate with sales closers and offer them a recurring commission.
If you are a freelancer or a small business, I am 100% sure that you don’t have a lot of time to prepare a good sales closing strategy.
This is causing you to lose customers, and therefore, to lose extra monthly income. And how can you solve this problem if you don’t want to hire anyone?
Well, currently in the market thousands of commercials are dedicated to charge a commission for each client they get for a freelancer or company.
In this way, you save a fixed salary month after month, but you still get the benefits of having a sales specialist to close a budget.
The process to work with these professional profiles is very simple:
- Log into LinkedIn, filter by sales closer and send them a personalized message with Scrab.in to offer to start working together.
- Go to Findthatlead’s Prospector, filter by sales closer, get an email list of these types of workers and contact them.
PRO TIP: I recommend that you don’t just contact one salesperson, but create a network of salespeople you trust and offer them a higher than average commission. Think that these professionals are in daily contact with thousands of companies, so if you offer them a good commission they will recommend you regularly to their other clients.